Zigbee and ZWave hub that works with SmartThings
Aeotec Smart Home Hub: the easy way to empower your home through automation
Works as a SmartThings Hub
Aeotec Smart Home Hub is embedded with Samsung SmartThings. The central processor for any automation or connexion in your smart home, Aeotec Smart Home Hub is an upgrade path for V1 and V2 of the SmartThings hub and a direct replacement for Samsung SmartThings Hub v3.
Setup in only 2 steps
Setting up Aeotec Smart Home Hub starts with two easy steps
- Download the SmartThings app for iOS, iPadOS or Android from aeotec.com/smartthings
- Follow the in-app instructions
Works via voice
You can use more than just an app and automations to control your smart home; Aeotec Smart Home Hub is compatible with voice controllers as well.
Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Samsung Bixby, you’ll be able to use these voice UIs to control connected devices and intelligent automations.
Aeotec Smart Home Hub is compatible with 1,000s of devices from 100s of different brands
Hub automates, schedules, and lets you control products from the brands you love and, likely, already use
It’s the easiest system for building a smart home because it’s compatible with so many smart products. Over 5,000 of them. Whether from Aeotec, Samsung’s SmartThings, or a huge range of third-party brands, Aeotec Smart Home Hub supports certified devices which use Zigbee 3.0, Z-Wave Plus, Wi-Fi, and API technologies.
Aeotec Smart Home Hub is compatible with products from brands including
- audio systems from Bose, Samsung, and Sonos
- cameras and doorbells from Aeotec, Arlo, Nest, Ring, and more
- door locks from Kwikset, Schlage, Yale, and others
- lighting from Aeotec, Cree, Leviton, LIFX, Philips Hue, Sylvania, and others
- thermostats from Ecobee, Honeywell, Nest, and others