WSK-WGI SWIFT Gateway Features and Benefits
- One Gateway is required for each wireless mesh used in a SWIFT installation.
- The maximum number of gateways on a system is limited by the number of available SLC addresses or a maximum of 4 gateways within a common wireless range.
- SK Protocol only. SWIFT does not work with SD Protocol.
- It is highly recommended that the W-USB transceiver with SWIFT Tools be used to make the site survey, installation, and diagnostics easier to complete and interpret.
- SWIFT provides options for wireless detection through a proprietary Class A mesh network. It is ideal for hard-to-wire locations, buildings where new wiring is not allowed, or to provide an easy-install fire system for new construction projects. SWIFT devices can also be combined with hard-wired devices.